Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What would I do when I grow up...


Yesterday, as I was picking up Randy (one of our 11 year old young men) from home for his first day of golf camp, he insisted I come inside and read something he had written on his computer. This is what I saw...


What would I do when I Grow up (and more stuff)

I would help young children when they need it. I will teach them about the bible and how it first started. I will teach them everything I know. I WILL work at a Church for young kids. I will also be a man about my own mistakes and problems I will be helpful to one another and treat them the way I want to be treated. I will be a leader not a follower. I will be myself. I will not fear because I have Jesus in my heart I will study the bible if I’m confused. I will always remember what angie,marykate,granny pam,poppie,tyler,nick,scott, Demarco did for me thank you so much for everything I have so much respect for all of you thanks for everything.
Randy R. James

Randy is a member of our Son's of the King group, and is really becoming a leader among the Granny's House kids. He is an amazing young man and we can't wait to see what God has in store for him!